Wednesday, March 17, 2021

UPDATE: gamer_vrouw's VICTORY ROYALE in Season 6, Chapter 2 of Fortnite!

Courtesy: Epic Games

You heard right!

I never thought I would get a Victory Royale that easily in the latest season of Fortnite. What happened was I played one match on the season premiere (March 16, 2021). And then today (March 17, 2021 - Happy St. Patrick's Day, by the way), I played one match. But it was the second match of the day (the third match played in the new season so far...), I was able to reach 1st place. 

No, really! 

(Achievement says "Won One: Legacy Updated!" meaning that this was my 1st Victory Royale in the new season of Fortnite)

When that achievement icon blinked on screen, I was amazed. In fact, I went as far as screenshotting the victory on my Nintendo Switch, as shown on this blog post!


Best of luck to everyone else on this new season of Fortnite!


Ik ben de gamer_vrouw! (I am the gamer_vrouw!)

Dag! (Bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment